Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guess I should post Halloween


Cinderella is ready for the ball!.....okay maybe she's ready for trick-or-treat.:)

Darth Vader....always ready for a fight....and trick-or-treat!

Crazy Ryan...always trying to steal the spotlight from Regan.
Okay..........soooo..........................................
I'm so bad with taking pictures....I took no pictures of Wyatt on his first Halloween. How bad of a mom am I?....Don't answer that! Hey, we're lucky I took any pics at all!


..........a day later..............................
Okay, so I found a picture taken at Rhett's Aunt Darla's house, at our pumpkin carving night. Here he is.....it's not a great one, but at least it is some kind of record of his first Halloween. You can kinda see he's wearing a skeleton romper. Maybe I should just dress him up again and take some pics now! LOL

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute Halloween pics! Regan and my Bailey could have totally be twins on halloween, Bailey wore the EXACT same cinderella dress with her hair pulled back...long sleeves under the dress..Exactly th same! Hey at least you've posted halloween pictures...you're ahead of me on that one! And to answer your question...Rich is still out of a job but has 2 really good prospects, he is interviewing at one of the places tomorrow so keep us in your prayers!!

Loriel Smith said...

I know I wish I would have taken more pics of Joan too!! I not sure if she will even fit in the Halloween cloths anymore.. she has grown sooooo much in the last couple of weeks its unreal!! So how are the ear infections coming along? Oh and it turns out that we're not going to be able to go to that cooking class on the 22nd at 2pm.. we're going house hunting! wish us luck that we'll find one that will be affordable, meet our needs and our family wont out grow in a few years!

Nikki said...

I love the picture's. Halloween is not one of my favorite Hoilday's, but I love seeing the kiddos dress up!

The Carlisle's said...

Well it is nice to see you have a blog now. I will add you to my page. I am asuming you have been to ours? carlislechronicles.blogspot.com

Carla Lara said...

Hi Sara cute blog! Your kids are so adorable!